Friday, November 2, 2012

Dog Days

The past 10 days I had been babysitting down the street and had to stay the night there. Unfortunately Bentley and Bailee had to stay home with my Mom and Dad. It really kinda sucked being away from them that long knowing that they were just down the street but I couldnt have them stay the night with with me since I had to work early in the morning. On Friday night though I did have them stay over with me but it was A NIGHTMARE! The peoples house I was at had cats and anytime the dogs heard them make a sound it was a barkfest! So if I wanted to get any sleep I had to keep them at home for the rest of the weekend. Its just crazy how much these two little boogers mean to me. I missed them like they were my kids. On Halloween I was even having a hard time not being home with them cause I wanted to be there passing out candy to the kids with the pups in their costumes. So this weekend I am planning to spend much needed time with the two (three Bacardi counts too!) since I have neglected them the past 10 days! Tomorrow we are having a garage sale and the pups will definitely be out there trying to sell all the goods! Happy November!











No comments:

Post a Comment