Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Bentley!!

Happy 3rd birthday to my sweet, loving, cuddly and handsome Bentley!! I can't believe that you are 3 already! Seems like yesterday you were a 10 week old little pup and I was taking you home on Christmas day. Thank you so much for bringing so much joy, laughter and love into my life! My life is complete with you and sweet Bailee in it!

So today I am celebrating with Bentley.  He gets to do whatever his little doggie heart desires. So first thing today when I got home from work we went to the dog bakery and picked up his birthday cupcake and a few other little treats. He also got a new squeeky toy elephant that I'm sure his Grandparents are going to just LOVE hearing all the time! Later tonight when it gets cool out we are going to play ball and go on a nice long walk! Bentley LOVES chasing balls. He will find a toy ball hidden ANYWHERE! Just ask his son Ollie's Mom about that!! We also will be baking pumpkin dog treats for the holiday season! Pumpkin is soooo delicious in Bentley's mind! Then the rest of the day will be spent cuddling up and getting lots of love from the family!! Pictures are soon to follow of Bentley's 3rd Birthday!

 Drive to the Bakery
 Bentleys New Toy and Cupcake

 Treats we made Pumpkin and Peanut Butter
 Droppin treats off at the neighbors. What a good sharer


No comments:

Post a Comment