Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday!!

So this year I decided to get out there and do a little black friday shopping! It was TONS of fun! I got some smokin deals at Target, Macy's and Express! But I would have to say my favorite place was PETSMART!! They had 50% off all of their Christmas stuff for your pups! Other things were also on sale as well. I was SUPER excited to find that the Greenies were on sale because they are SO expensive!! So of course I had to by a box of those! I also picked up a pair of matching Martha Stewart onesie Pajamas for both the pups! Bentley got red and black and Bailee got pink and purple of course! They had some really cute stockings as well so this year the dogs will have their own stockings to hang by the fireplace. Can hardly wait til Christmas!!

Today we also went to Kiwanis Park with a bunch of my friends and their kids. Since I don't have any babies yet, I brought my furry babies with me! I think they had a good time. Some of the kids liked them and some were afraid, but they both handled it very well and let the kids do whatever to them. (Whether that be poking their eyes or pulling their hair) It was good to get out with them though and spend some quality time together. After the park though we went straight home and each of them got a bath to get all the germs from the other dogs off of them. So now we have clean, fresh smelling puppies! What a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment