Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you! As its getting closer to midnight I can't help but look back on 2012 and think of everything that has happened. Lots of engagements and babies born and lots of weddings too. For the most part it was a very happy and great year! I think I grew as a person and have learned a bit on saving money. (Especially now with my new house pending) But I also look back and think of one thing I did lose this year, my sweet Lago boy. For some reason thinking about him tonight has brought me to tears and very sad. It has been 6 months now that we have been without his sweet face. I miss seeing him. Sometimes I will call at Bacardi and accidently say Lago instead. Bacardi is now my new buddy she attached to me and my pups I think because she felt alone with out Lago around. So I am more then happy to have her follow me around the house and want to be pet and loved all the time. She sleeps upstairs in my room now too and as loud as it is I love hearing her snore at night. So tonight as I bring in the New Year with my family and friends and dogs, I will be thinking of you sweet Lago boy and hope you are having a great time in puppy heaven! Love you bubba!





No comments:

Post a Comment