Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dog Sitting

Today and tomorrow I am dog sitting for my friend Alaina. She has two lil guys Jack and Louie. I brought Bailee and Bentley with me over to Alaina's to watch the dogs. So far so good. Everyone is getting along just fine. Although there is a lot of barking going on. They all are barking at any noise that they hear. Bentley and Bailee are attached to my hip and anywhere I move they move. As for the other two, they are missing their mom I think they are kinda just sitting by the front door waiting for her to come home. That kinda makes me sad. I want them to hang out with us and play with Bentley and Bailee. Hopefully as the day goes on everyone will warm up to each other. Me on the other hand am enjoying a staycation. I have laid out in the pool, watched a movie and ordered some pizza and wings. Crossing my fingers that the rest of the weekend goes well! Here are some photos of all the lil ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment