Friday, August 3, 2012

Day with the Dogs

Today after work I decided that I wasn't going to do anything today but hang out with my pups. So today I gave them each a hair cut and then a bath. They ran around like crazy dogs drying off and attacking each other. I love it when they play rough like that. Bailee gets so loud and noisy it's hilarious. Then later on today I played catch with Bentley. I would throw the back to him and then he would hit it back to me with his mouth. We were able to do it a few times until Bailee joined in and stole the ball and ran. She is such a little teaser and always has to be the center of attention. So then the three of us were playing I would throw the ball for Bentley and the baby dragon for Bailee. They were loving it. Well the ball wound up going into Bacardi's water bowl and Bentley would just bark at it and try to get it out but he just couldn't get it. So here is a little video of him trying to get it.

Here are some more pictures of us hanging out today too!
Bailee Bop
 Bentley and his bone
 kisses from Bailee


 I LOVE my Doggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment