Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cardinal Puppies!!

Cardinals Season is here!! Nothing makes me happier and Bailee too!! Bailee LOVES to wear her Cardinals jersey on Sundays. I pull it out and she RUNS over to me jumping up and down and wagging her tail. She is quiet the sports fan I must say! Bentley... well he could careless about wearing his jersey. Clothes really aren't his thing. He is totally a boy. Bailee loves looking cute.. while Bentley would much rather just eat. So our Sunday tradition has been to put on our Cardinals clothes.. all three of us then plop done in front of the TV with the lap top and watch football and check out our fantasy team. ( I check that while they nap) It's very nice to spend a whole day with the pups doing nothing but cuddling and playing the occasional fetch during half times and in between games. So here are a few pics from our football days.


























No comments:

Post a Comment