Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Petsmart

So today I went out on a limb and applied for a weekend/night job at Petsmart. I figured since I love animals soooo much that what would be better then actually working along side them. I would of loved to be a vet tech but since I dont really have the money to go back to school or the time I decided trying this out might be good. I love the job I have right now and wouldnt wanna leave it so I figured to make some extra money I'd give this a shot. Who knows if they even will look at my application though. It was probably the longest application I have ever filled out in my entire life! If I do get it, it would be working at the Pet Hotel in Petsmart. I think it would be pretty fun. I can totally see myself doing it though so that is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment